// The largest outdoor shake table in the world demonstrated the seismic test of helical piles lead by Dr. Amy... ...
- Fast installation and immediate loading
- Pre-engineered system
- Eliminates high-mobilization costs associated with driven piles and drilled shafts
- Instant torque-to-capacity feedback for production control
- Easily modified in the field
- No need for concrete to cure
- Uses common construction equipment that can be easily modified for installation
- Easy to use in limited access sites, high water tables and weak surface soils
- No need to remove spoils
- No casings required for flowable sands, soft clays or organic soils
- Minimizes soil disturbance during installation
- Installs in any weather
- No vibration
- Environmentally friendly
- Hot dipped galvanizing to ASTM A-153
- ISO 9001 certification.
Below is a link for a brochure covering new construction applications.